A Balanced Work, Home and Study Life
AOT groups
2010-04-19 12:47:13 UTC
I currently hold a position as IT Project Manager at Dial an Exchange,
a timeshare holiday exchange company. Studying for a Diploma in
Project Management with Accredited Online Training has given me a
professional approach to structuring the processes while successfully
delivering a project on time, within scope and within budget. The
flexibility of completing this course online has been hugely
beneficial in maintaining a work/home/study balance. Having a 21 month
old daughter and a full time job is not easy but it is amazing what
you can get done an hour before work, after dinner and on weekends!
For more information visit http://www.aot.edu.au/
k***@hotmail.com
2010-05-09 07:22:49 UTC
On 19 Απρ, 15:47, AOT groups <***@gmail.com> wrote:
.> Proofread text :
'> I m currently holding a positon as IT Project Manager at Dial and
Exchange, a timeshare holiday exchange company. Studying for a Diplom
in Project Management with Accredited Online Training has contributed
to my professional approach of processese structure while I am
delivering a project on timesuccessfully, within scope and budget. The
flexibility of competing this course online has been too beneficial
especially in maintaining a balance between home and work. having a 21
month old daughter and a full time job is not easy but it's amazing,
in regard yoy what you get get done before work starts; this is after
dinner and during weekends! For more information visit :http;//
aot.edu.au/

NB : This was actually a Well writen text, just a few amendments..
THANKS, Katerina!