screenplay etc.
Barbara.Vanvitelli
2009-01-21 22:29:59 UTC
Hi !

I'm Barbara from Rome. At present days, I'm attending high school
and I'm deeply involved in learning English, although (as you,
probably, have just observed) I'm still a beginner.

I download a lot of lyrics from the Internet to read them while
listening songs (in English, of course) to get some skill in
discerning words.

I would love do the same with movies; I have been searching for days
screenplay and dialogs of movies but no result was found because
keywords as "screenplay" and "dialogs" rise up advertising, criticism,
etc. in thousands.

Please, can you give any hints about finding them ??

Thanks for reading me !!

Best regards.
Barbara
iamcaffeinated
2009-01-22 13:52:30 UTC
Hi Barbara -

Try searching for "subtitles". Most movies released will have
subtitle files available on the internet. With the right software,
you can play these subtitles while watching the movie (if you're
watching the movie on a computer).

Most DVDs have English subtitles available, too. Though not always
the DVDs that are available on the street in Rome. ;)

Ah, Roma e bella. I spent 4 months there a few years back. I went to
John Cabot University.

Aaron

Barbara
Dimitri Marion
2009-01-22 16:38:17 UTC
Hello,

This website has movie guides: http://www.eslnotes.com/
--
Dimitri Marion
home page : http://www.dimmhome.org
Barbara.Vanvitelli
2009-01-23 22:00:57 UTC
I thank you all for your replies; I'm just searching
and I will keep you updated about that.
Though not always the DVDs that are
available on the street in Rome. ;-)
I suppose you are pointing at "non juridically impeccable"
duplicated DVDs and CDs, sold everywhere in Italy; Rome
is totally honest confronted Naples !!

May be you won't believe this but my father had a job in a software
house. He could buy there, from itinerants sellers, beta version
from his own company even before them were made available to him for
testing! Italy is a strange country, indeed.

Warmest regards.
ciao !!!

Barbara