E-Learning at AOT
AOT groups
2010-05-17 03:55:13 UTC
After reading several articles about online training education and
going through a list of online training institutions, I chose to study
and get my online degree at Accredited Online Training (AOT). E-
learning at AOT is different because I have the freedom to study at my
own pace and finish my training education at any time. Plus, AOT
really provides exceptional learning solutions that integrate theory,
experience and action planning. This allows participants to learn by
doing through practice and application of new skills through realistic
workplace challenges. For more information about AOT training
education, visit http://www.aot.edu.au/
Howard
2010-05-18 09:57:41 UTC
Post by AOT groups
After reading several articles about online training education and
going through a list of online training institutions, I chose to study
and get my online degree at Accredited Online Training (AOT). E-
learning at AOT is different because I have the freedom to study at my
own pace and finish my training education at any time. Plus, AOT
really provides exceptional learning solutions that integrate theory,
experience and action planning. This allows participants to learn by
doing through practice and application of new skills through realistic
workplace challenges. For more information about AOT training
education, visit http://www.aot.edu.au/
that's the 6 spam this month - thank goodness I can ignore this sender