meaning of: nobody cheated nobody lied! you'r stupid.
Rasoul Khoshravan
2009-09-20 11:19:51 UTC
A friend of mine replied me writing following song title

nobody cheated nobody lied! you'r stupid.

I searched Google and find as follows in Wikipedia
This is the title of a song by Duane Steele an award winning country
music in 2004.

But is it used as proverb? In which conditions is it used? When a
person faces tough conditions or wins a dispute?
Einde O'Callaghan
2009-09-20 12:17:12 UTC
Post by Rasoul Khoshravan
A friend of mine replied me writing following song title
nobody cheated nobody lied! you'r stupid.
I searched Google and find as follows in Wikipedia
This is the title of a song by Duane Steele an award winning country
music in 2004.
But is it used as proverb? In which conditions is it used? When a
person faces tough conditions or wins a dispute?
If isn't a proverb, as far as I am aware.

The proper punctuation is "Nobody cheated, nobody lied! You're stupid."

I don't know the song, but I'd understand the title literally:

The relationship has broken up, not because anybody was unfaithful - a
typical subject of country soungs - but because the singer's partner was
simply too uningtelligent for him.

This interpretation isn't based on anything but intuition as I've been
unable to find the lyrics anywhere on the Internet.

Regards, Einde O'Callaghan
Rasoul Khoshravan
2009-09-20 15:28:08 UTC
Post by Einde O'Callaghan
Post by Rasoul Khoshravan
A friend of mine replied me writing following song title
nobody cheated nobody lied! you'r stupid.
I searched Google and find as follows in Wikipedia
This is the title of a song by Duane Steele an award winning country
music in 2004.
But is it used as proverb? In which conditions is it used? When a
person faces tough conditions or wins a dispute?
If isn't a proverb, as far as I am aware.
The proper punctuation is "Nobody cheated, nobody lied! You're stupid."
The relationship has broken up, not because anybody was unfaithful - a
typical subject of country soungs - but because the singer's partner was
simply too uningtelligent for him.
This interpretation isn't based on anything but intuition as I've been
unable to find the lyrics anywhere on the Internet.
Regards, Einde O'Callaghan
Thanks Einde

From what you wrote me, I assume it means no compromise has reached
between parties and they failed to settle the case in hand friendly
and peacefully.

Thanks a lot.
Einde O'Callaghan
2009-09-20 16:05:50 UTC
Post by Rasoul Khoshravan
Post by Einde O'Callaghan
Post by Rasoul Khoshravan
A friend of mine replied me writing following song title
nobody cheated nobody lied! you'r stupid.
I searched Google and find as follows in Wikipedia
This is the title of a song by Duane Steele an award winning country
music in 2004.
But is it used as proverb? In which conditions is it used? When a
person faces tough conditions or wins a dispute?
If isn't a proverb, as far as I am aware.
The proper punctuation is "Nobody cheated, nobody lied! You're stupid."
The relationship has broken up, not because anybody was unfaithful - a
typical subject of country soungs - but because the singer's partner was
simply too uningtelligent for him.
This interpretation isn't based on anything but intuition as I've been
unable to find the lyrics anywhere on the Internet.
Regards, Einde O'Callaghan
Thanks Einde
From what you wrote me, I assume it means no compromise has reached
between parties and they failed to settle the case in hand friendly
and peacefully.
Thanks a lot.
I suppose that that's one interpretation - but I tend to think it's a
song about love gone wrong - a typical topic in country music - and lots
of other popular music.

REgards, Einde O'Callaghan
Rasoul Khoshravan
2009-09-20 18:52:36 UTC
Post by Einde O'Callaghan
Post by Rasoul Khoshravan
Post by Einde O'Callaghan
Post by Rasoul Khoshravan
A friend of mine replied me writing following song title
nobody cheated nobody lied! you'r stupid.
I searched Google and find as follows in Wikipedia
This is the title of a song by Duane Steele an award winning country
music in 2004.
But is it used as proverb? In which conditions is it used? When a
person faces tough conditions or wins a dispute?
If isn't a proverb, as far as I am aware.
The proper punctuation is "Nobody cheated, nobody lied! You're stupid."
The relationship has broken up, not because anybody was unfaithful - a
typical subject of country soungs - but because the singer's partner was
simply too uningtelligent for him.
This interpretation isn't based on anything but intuition as I've been
unable to find the lyrics anywhere on the Internet.
Regards, Einde O'Callaghan
Thanks Einde
From what you wrote me, I assume it means no compromise has reached
between parties and they failed to settle the case in hand friendly
and peacefully.
Thanks a lot.
I suppose that that's one interpretation - but I tend to think it's a
song about love gone wrong - a typical topic in country music - and lots
of other popular music.
REgards, Einde O'Callaghan
Dear Einde

Thanks for your comments. That email was posted on a reply for a court
case where I was asking for the outcome of the judge and I assume my
friend didn't want to reply directly about the result.
Einde O'Callaghan
2009-09-20 21:15:59 UTC
Post by Rasoul Khoshravan
Post by Einde O'Callaghan
Post by Rasoul Khoshravan
Post by Einde O'Callaghan
Post by Rasoul Khoshravan
A friend of mine replied me writing following song title
nobody cheated nobody lied! you'r stupid.
I searched Google and find as follows in Wikipedia
This is the title of a song by Duane Steele an award winning country
music in 2004.
But is it used as proverb? In which conditions is it used? When a
person faces tough conditions or wins a dispute?
If isn't a proverb, as far as I am aware.
The proper punctuation is "Nobody cheated, nobody lied! You're stupid."
The relationship has broken up, not because anybody was unfaithful - a
typical subject of country soungs - but because the singer's partner was
simply too uningtelligent for him.
This interpretation isn't based on anything but intuition as I've been
unable to find the lyrics anywhere on the Internet.
Regards, Einde O'Callaghan
Thanks Einde
From what you wrote me, I assume it means no compromise has reached
between parties and they failed to settle the case in hand friendly
and peacefully.
Thanks a lot.
I suppose that that's one interpretation - but I tend to think it's a
song about love gone wrong - a typical topic in country music - and lots
of other popular music.
REgards, Einde O'Callaghan
Dear Einde
Thanks for your comments. That email was posted on a reply for a court
case where I was asking for the outcome of the judge and I assume my
friend didn't want to reply directly about the result.
If that is the case, then your interpretation is probably correct.

Regards, Einde O'Callaghan